Whenever life gets too mundane…you make stuff up. Right? No?
Well, it’s what I do.
Here is my latest probing:
What if Beyoncé was a legal assistant? What are some things that would definitely be true if this happened?
Below you’ll see what I came up with. Fasten your seatbelt.
- Typing speed would be on fleek due to long practice hours and her typing coach. (1000 WPM minimum, easily)
- Desk mini-fan would come in handy in case the firm wins a case and wants to celebrate with a little wind-in-hair.
- Opposing counsel would consistently be forced to bow down.
- Firm would love her enough to allow her to rock cheetah print on casual Friday.
- Blonde hair would become a trend or a taboo in the legal industry. Not sure which.
- Daughter’s name would be Blue Book Carter.
I guess I better get to work on my typing speed!